Building

J. Butrimaitės nuotr.
Photo by J. Butrimaitė

Lithuanian Art Gallery was established in a modern architecture building of 1980, built by the project of Gediminas Baravykas (1940–1995) and Vytautas Vielius (1933). 2004 – 2009 the reconstruction was accomplished. The building was renewed by the project of three architects: Audrius Bučas, Darius Čaplinksas and Gintaras Kuginis.

 

 

More information: www.ndg.lt

Modified: 10/09/2020